This Thursday, May 7, 2009, will be the National Day of Prayer. We encourage you to join fellow Christians across the United States of America in prayer that
- God’s name might be hallowed,
- God’s will might be accomplished,
- God’s provision might be manifested,
- God’s forgiveness might be received by us and even our enemies, and
- God’s glory might be proclaimed.
On Thursday we will post a “Prayer” thread in which we encourage you to write a prayer and post it in the comments section. Note: in order to post comments to threads, you will first need to sign up as a user of COGH.net.
To learn more about the National Day of Prayer, visit http://www.ndptf.org/